+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which one is better carrier option ,Commerce or Math ?

Which one is better carrier option ,Commerce or Math ?

helloo frnd...
    i just confused ,which one is better option for carrier..

Hey Dear.. what's there in that to be confused, if you do commerse you can apply in banks for accounts dep, Maths I dint get you, are you asking for PCMB?

Hey,
    I think you should opt for Commerce as there is great scope in Scope but in mathematics you are bound in a limited area.

To get better carrier option

I too think Commerce is to make your carrier path better while compare to Math .Now a days the scope of commerce is good.
    Thanks for sharing.

Hi Dear Friend..

Sorry to tell you that, Why do depend on other's decision? Think which field you can enjoy by working.. Based on that you take a call

All the Best!!

[QUOTE=dakshayaeni;262586]Hey Dear.. what's there in that to be confused, if you do commerse you can apply in banks for accounts dep, Maths I dint get you, are you asking for PCMB?[/QUOTE]

What are you currently doing 12th commerce? You need to see what interest you more Maths or Commerce.
    After that there are many options you can choose in this world.

Hi,

There is nothing to be confused…………….

I would suggest you to go for “commerce” because it has more scope nowadays, and it is quite interesting also. It involves taxation, accounts, etc…if you take up commerce there will be many job opportunities and you will be placed in some banks and other reputed companies. So always be wise in making decisions.

Hope you understood!!!

you have to take decision which is your interest. commerce give the change to get job for CA. but math also has many options like b.tech, BCA,B.Sc (Math) . SO you have to choose the option which you like.

I always recommend following commerce path this is the best career option ever!! Today, this field has immense openings @ various reputed organizations with good packages.
    Math is not least, even this has good scope but we don’t get relevant job so easily!!

Don't get confused. Both are better in their own aspects. Both can shape your career in a brilliant way. Chose the one in which you find your interest.

hii,

We may suggest many things but you are the who should enjoy your work so based on that decide which one you want to go for.. Thumps Up!!

Math is better

I think Math is better for your carrier because it gives many paths to take after your schooling. And most important thing is that its depend on your opinion, where you want to go.

Re: Which one is better carrier option ,Commerce or Math ?

India is in developing position, hence there are many MNC's established in India. so many job vacancies available in corporate. so i advised you to make your career in commerce stream.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh