+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sunil Chhetri Plays For Which Club

Sunil Chhetri Plays For Which Club

Hello All

I like sunil chettri (foot ball player) a lot at this age he has achieved so many awards from nationally and internationally.. He is basically from Kolkata and completed his schooling's in Delhi, When he played for JCT he got "Player of the Year" Award which is really amazing.. He started his carrier @ 2002 and continuing till today and scoring goals. He played with these teams Nehru Cup for 3 times: 2007, 2009, 2012 and AFC Challenge Cup for 1 : 2008, SAFF Championship 1: 2011.. I just want to know currently he is in which club do you guys know kindly do let me know ASAP..

Hey Dear..

Sunil Chhetri is an Indian Football Team Captain and ace Indian Striker..He is 27 years of old.. And was accompanied by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) President Praful Patel, said he was happy to have got a once-in-a-life-opportunity to play for a club in Portugal, one of the top football-playing nation in the world. He is currently playing for Sporting Club Portugal B. Hope this information was useful for you..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh