+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: register marriage

register marriage

Iam a muslim guy of 24 year old working as a mechanical engineer.. Iam in a relationship with a christian girl of 25 year old since 2010...
    both of our parents are against marriage...and i heard that if we submit the application in court, they will publish the notification in our neighbourhood register office...
    I think it will create big problems as my parents are a little famous in our locality...... so please help me...can we do it in other state??????or something which solve my problem.....please consider me as your brother and help me......

Hi nizar!!
    If you both love each other truly, then no one in the world can separate you guyz.
    Be cool.. Don’t take any action urgently.
    First of enquire in Arya Samaj.
    Caste is no barrier in Arya Samaj.
    They will help you in this regard.
    All they need is both of your age proof and 3 witnesses.

You just need to pay some amount to them; they will arrange your marriage.
    Their certificate is valid throughout the country..
    If you want to go abroad, then you can get a marriage certificate from court by providing this Arya samaj certificate..

Hello Brother,

A court marriage is a easy task but it needs time and patience as the legal documentation and the procedures take a lot of time to get complete. When you apply for a marriage you first need to get a court marriage form in which you need to fill the complete details about you and your spouse. I wish all the very best for your bright future.

Documents required for Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3. If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4. If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)

thaanks alot from bottom of my heart..
    Can you tell me more about the details of arya samaj??
    If we do the same manner will it be put in the notice board of register office nearby???
    Actually am a little bit tensed..
    I think you can read my mind...

Hello Dear Nizar...

Why dont you visit your nearest arya samaj office and equire them it will be really helpful for and you will come to a know a clear picture of it.. And what about that girl is she willing to marry you whole heartly ??

It's my pleasure nizar007.

I agree with manish, why don't you visit your nearest arya samaj office to get the complete details and clarifications. They may cost some amount and will definitely guide you with right solution.

Good Luck!

[QUOTE=Manish_k;263152]Hello Dear Nizar...

Why dont you visit your nearest arya samaj office and equire them it will be really helpful for and you will come to a know a clear picture of it.. And what about that girl is she willing to marry you whole heartly ??[/QUOTE]

she is completely willing!!!okay,,, i will surely go to arya samaj office and enquire them!!!!!!
    please pray for me..... thanks alooott!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh