+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Mahindra Rodeo RZ Price, Review & Technical Specifications

Mahindra Rodeo RZ Price, Review & Technical Specifications

Hi!

I have a small issue …that is keeping my mind overcrowded whether I should go for Honda Dio, Honda Activa, Bajaj Krystal, Honda Aviator or Suzuki Access. In between so many desired bikes someone poked me about … Mahindra Rodeo RZ that…really made my mind over cluttered. Now I desire to know more about Mahindra Rodeo RZ after hearing about its mileage of 59.38 kmpl. Can you tell me about Mahindra Rodeo RZ price, review and technical specifications..to help get a broader picture about it?

Mahindra Rodeo RZ Price, Review & Technical Specifications info

Have you seen a hare poking out its face innocently ..in the same way Mahindra Rodeo RZ scooter appears to be the same according to many. This latest model of Mahindra the Rodeo RZ is a strong and elegant scooter that looks really cute from front. Looking into the Indian road condition this scooter Rodeo RZ is designed with ground clearance of 24mm, standard suspension like front telescopic and rear hydraulic, while 130mm drum type brake system.

Rodeo RZ gearless scooter is enhanced with body color headlight and mirrors. Its front apron is equipped with flush clear lens indicators and digital instrument panel ..which makes this powerful machine of 124.6cc, four stroke engine appear stunning. This scooter could give you impressive mileage of 40 to 59.38 kmpl max that is depending on road condition.

This two wheel machine Rodeo RZ is made availed with multiple color choices like Forest Green, Fiery Black, Deep Ocean Blue, Majestic Maroon, Blazing Red, Majestic Maroon and Cappuccino Brown. In the market the current rate of Rodeo RZ is Rs.48,930. In relate to its price we can find this Rodeo RZ provides multiple features like tachometer, fuel gauge, trip-meter, handy 12V charge-port, speedometer, 22-litre illuminated storage space, acceleration timer, odometer, over-speed alarm, open glove box, shuttered ignition key slot, front fuel filler and bag hook.

rodeo rz is good

the 2 wheeler market in india is really booming. With all the companies bringing out new bikes and with very innovative features. Mahindra's new Rodeo RZ is one such example. it has all the features with a telescopic suspension which gives you smoothest ride. the 4 in all anti theft key also is a very innovative security feature.

ROdeo RZ

its a very nice scooter. the mileage and the price combination is very attractive. the bike looks sporty and the top speeds are amazing. the engine quality is also good. features like 4 in one anti theft lock is brilliant.

Cool Rodeo RZ

completely agree with you amit quite a work of art by Mahindra Two-wheelers. Most suitable for the indian roads, mileage that has quenched the thirst of all men & women for more. Rz is a milestone set which will not be conquered for a long long time. Long Live Mahindra! Jai Hind

Jamshed Patel explains the key fetaures of Rodeo RZ in a more interesting way - bit.ly/ZEOQ3D

Amazing scooter

Mahindra Rodeo RZ comes with dynamic graphics and seven trendy colours. Mahindra Rodeo RZ is powered by a 124.6 cc Z-Series engine, which gives 8.1 BHP or 6 kW of peak power at 7000 RPM and 9 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. This advanced scooter has all the adavanced features like Tachometer, Tripmeter, Acceleration timer, Odometer, Speedometer, Speeding alarm, Fuel gauge, Clock and a Side-stand Buzzer, Front fuel filler cap, 4-in-1 Anti-theft key A Mobile phone/MP3 charger.

Mahindra Rodeo RZ price is 48,000/-

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh