+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: divorce

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012


    i want divorce on mutual consent, but my husband not staying with me for last 3 years and i dont know where he is,not contactable, i dont want to be party at his any matters, i dont want to take responsibility of any of his debts repayment,
    what shoul i do?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    See in this case, firstly you must do FIR at the nearest police station telling hubby absconding. Then find a reputed & promising lawyer to fight for mutual divorce at court.

    The following are some more Legal instructions need to be followed to gain divorce when spouse is missing:-

    1. Notice to the spouse can be through “Service By Publication”
    2. To the court you must provide all kind of proof that you made to find your hubby.
    3. Once the court approves your effort, you can further publish in a local newspaper telling missing spouse of the divorce proceedings in process.
    4. After a given time-frame, if the missing spouse does not respond, by default divorce would be granted legally.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    yes go with sparklegirl post ...its the procedure...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts