+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Natural Remedies For Dark Underarms

does anyone have a home remedy for dark underarms. please suggest natural treatments only

It is best if you wax your underarms regularly. Underarms generally look dark due to thick hair under the skin, caused by shaving. Waxing removes hair from the root, so there is no hair under the skin, and the underarms look clean. Also, regular waxing reduces hair growth over a period of time.

How long it takes differs from person to person. Often, as soon as you wax for the first time after shaving for a long time, your underarms look much cleaner and lighter. This is because the hair is a lot thicker, so the wax gets a good grip and pulls it all out. There are chances your armpits may bleed very slightly, so don't get unduly worried if this happens.

Dove has introduced a new range of deodorants that seem to solve the problem of dark underarms...

But normally using deodorants darkens the skin.. but Dove is good brand...

Hi Shweta,

You may check out the below link for some home remedies.

[url]http://ezinearticles.com/?Underarm-Bleaching-Creams-and-Treatments-Review---Top-Home-Remedies-and-Underarm-Bleaching-Procedures&id=2400843[/url]

Sanjay

[quote=shweta]does anyone have a home remedy for dark underarms. please suggest natural treatments only[/quote]

I would like to share few tips that I read from few websites, I have tried these tips myself and yes, these tips works. It worked for my skin type I know everyone has the same skin type as me.

Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder and rose water. Then apply this paste to your dark armpits. Rinse it thoroughly, when the paste dries out. This is one of the best home remedy for dark underarms.

Applying alum powder before you go to bed can improve the pigmentation of your underarm skin, so it's worth trying. Baking powder has been proven to have the same healing effects as alum powder.

Potato is an active bleaching agent. Apply potato juice on the underarms and keep it for few mins. It would effectively remove the darkness of the armpits.

Natural Remedies For Dark Underarms

use wax(hot) rather using razer .. from waxing your underarms will not become black.. If you use any other cream also it will become dark

[QUOTE=pavitrabalse07;281304]use wax(hot) rather using razer .. from waxing your underarms will not become black.. If you use any other cream also it will become dark[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Using wax will remove the hair from the root but the razor will only remove the hair from the surface which make it look darker. Also, exfoliate your underarms skin as it could also be due to the formation of dead cells.
    Lemon juice is also very effective in lightening the darker areas, so try using that too.

Most of them have the same problem, especially women. Each one have a different skin type, some may have a dry skin, some oily skin. If you want to try with some deo, creams etc....do not expect the positive result all the time, because it is based on the skin type. For some it will work, for some it wont. So it is better to try some natural remedies for dark underarms. Let me just give out few natural remedies for dark underarms, here it goes;

Apply a slice of lemon to get rid of it.
    Cucumber juice is also good for it.
    Always prefer wearing cotton as well as loose fitting clothes.
    You can also make a paste using gram flour, a little curd, and a little pinch of turmeric. Apply it on the affected area for the best results.

Hope it helped!

RE: Natural Remedies For Dark Underarms

Some of the natural things i can suggest is;
    1. Lemon juice : One of the most effective ways to lighten underarms is to rub them with lemon juice every day before taking a bath. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and will slowly lighten the area.

2. Potato and cucumber : Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent. You can either rub underarm skin with thinly sliced potatoes, or grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash. You will notice that soon the underarm skin appears to be lighter in colour. Similarly, you can grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms.

3.Saffron Mixture : An effective home remedy that works in two ways is mixing a pinch of saffron in two spoonfuls of milk or cream and applying to the underarms before bed. Keep this for the whole night, and wash off the next morning. I hope this will definitely work.

RE: Natural Remedies For Dark Underarms

Hi Akash,
    This tips are very useful for me, from your post I am trying to use this natural remedies for myself...thank you so much

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh