+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: san storm dealers in Bangalore info

san storm dealers in Bangalore info

Hi!

Recently I had been to Mumbai and had a glimpse of classic piece San Storm car on the road while traveling. It was red in color without hood …which really took my breath away. I want to know more about this car…do you have broader insight on this cool four wheel machine..San Storm. Please do let me know too about San Storm dealers in Bangalore..just very excited to go for a test drive.

san storm dealers in Bangalore info

This 1998, French and Indian engineered car ..the San Storm is powered by 1149 cc Renault D7F engine that empowers the four wheel machine to move at speed of 60 bhp (45 kW). San Motors India LTD’s this two-seating capacity sports car has top speed level of 144 km/h (89 mph). This stunning road machine with and without hood the San Storm is double layered with dexterity over the body and chassis with fibreglass tubular steel by renowned car designer French Le Mans Group.

Apart from Mumbai it has its dealers in Bangalore where in Dasarahalli zone you will find Karth Car showroom which deals in San Storm cars. The showroom could be located on the way to 100 Feet Road of Dasarahalli zone where the area pin code is 560057. Popular area like Lavelle Road of Bangalore you will find San Storm dealer which showroom number is 40/4 and the name is Mandovi Motors Pvt. Ltd whereas area pincode is 560001.

san storm showroom in Bangalore

Hi!

Even I have great fascination for this foreign and Indian amalgamation car San Storm which moves with agility from 0 to 100 km/h in 13 seconds. I had borrowed for a day the two seating capacity San Storm from my friend…for a long romantic trip. It made my trip as the most memorable day in my life as it not only performed excellently but was smooth on even unmanaged roads….truly awesome machine. My girlfriend enjoyed touching the air as the cool machine rolled at extreme speed level.

This first ....experience with San Storm made a deep impact in me. Now.. after many years have owned it for my love the San Storm from Mahadevapuram dealer in Bangalore. The name of the showroom is San Motors Ltd which could be located on the way to Whitefield Road. Its door number is 4802 while Mahadevapuram pincode is 560048.

To query about car’s specification you can call at ph: 080-28451009 or could mail them at blr@sanmotors.com.

san storm availability in Bangalore car bazaar

Hey!

It is great to hear that …this classic speeding machine San Storm is available in India that gives wings to fly at 144 km/h. Initially I thought it to be a car for a show piece but have discovered that it is quite agile in performance as its 1149 cc Renault D7F engine drives the car at whooping 0 to 100 km/h in 13 seconds.

By the look of San Storm I never had thought it to be an amalgamation of Indian engineering…that’s really cool to know about it. I had heard that in Delhi the San Storm had its showroom known as P and P Sanstorm at Lado Sarai where the door no. is M-65, First floor and pincode- 110030 whereas E-mail is sanmotors@gmail.com. The price of this comes at Rs 5,95,000. But in Bangalore at Whitefield in San Motors Ltd it is found I am more glad to know…about the information which earlier..I had no idea.

Lately I have come to know ...more that this 1947 conceived car model is available in another showroom center of Bangalore known as Sundaram Motors which details are like door no. 107 and pincode 560001. It is on the way to Kasturba Road, Bangalore where this showroom could cited which phone contact details are like 080-22210327, 9632, 9631. To add more information about this stylishly built car is that earlier in India it ancilliary automobile parts was ordered from USA as well as Europe as here there was limited home grown industry to deliver quality items. But with time advancement even in Bangalore it started having their own parts manufacturing plant to deliver required features of San Storm.

This stylishly designed San Storm car has its dealers in many more places in Bangalore like Bannerghatta Main Road where the area pincode is 560076 and the showroom name is Lathangi Motors. The another showroom destination is at Banaswadi where the area pincode is 560043 and showroom name is Drive Well Motors. It is on the way to Haramavu Main Road where you can locate it easily. The another showroom where San Storm car in Bangalore is sold is New Auto Centre. The showroom is on the way to 100 Feet Road of HAL (A) 2nd Stage in Indira Nagar where the area pincode is 560008.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh