+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: skoda joyster price in india

skoda joyster price in india

Hi everyone….

I have decided to buy a car, but I have two options running in my mind, that is skoda joyster and Skoda Rapid Diesel, I like both the cars to an extent I can’t buy both cars at a time. But I am very concerned about the price, when I asked my friends about the price differences between these two; they asked me to go for Skoda Joyster. I heard the price of Skoda Joyster is comparatively less to Skoda Rapid diesel, I am very eager to know the price of this Skoda Joyster in Inida. Kindly mention the price of this Skoda joyster in India. Thanks in advance.

Skoda Auto is all set to launch their new small car in the Indian market; this is the smallest car by Skoda. They come in both diesel and also in petrol variants. The petrol variant comes with a three-cylinder 1.0L engine, and the diesel variant comes with 1.2L with three cylinders. Skoda Joyster is actually a 3 door car with outstanding exteriors and spacious interiors. I think this car will be giving a strong competition to the several small cars in India. Skoda Joyster will be priced at Rs. 6, 00, 000/-

Hey Man!

I found Skoda Joyster price in India is quite confusing as some say it ranges from Rs. 3 Lakh. But then one car storeroom executive told me an untouchable figure about Skoda Joyster that is of Rs. 6 Lakh plus. What is the exact price of this four wheel machine that competitively looks good from the rest. But then price do matters. What do you say?

The reason for getting confused with price tags of Skoda Joyster is due to its existent of variants. Each model of Skoda Joyster price varies and so you may get to hear the price what available stock of car they have in their showroom. The Skoda Joyster Coupe is costlier than the rest as it has powerful mechanism and is priced Rs 6,01,070.

There is 1 Liter, three-cylinder petrol engine Skoda Joyster and 1.2Liter, three cylinder diesel engine Skoda Joyster which price ranges from Rs. 3 Lakh to 4 Lakh.

Hey!

As far as I know Skoda Joyster is priced Rs. Rs 6,00,000 where its mechanism is concerned it is provided with manual transmission system and engine of 65 hp power with boost up energy of 90 Nm.

This hatchback car in comparison to other gives mileage of 16 kmpl on Highway while 12 kmpl in city. Impressive exterior of aeroplane-style the Skoda Joyster is featured with wraparound windscreen, front with blacked-out A-pillars design, dynamic chrome intensified radiator grille and alloy wheels.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh