+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: victory vision street premium India price, features and specifications

victory vision street premium India price, features and specifications

Hey!

This victory vision street premium bike is super cool to look at. I have seen this magnanimous two wheel machine gliding on the road with grandeur twice but would like to know more about victory vision street premium bike. Specifically about victory vision street premium’s India price, features and specifications…I would like to have deeper insight of it. If the features sounds appealing then surely would like to go for a test drive.

victory vision street premium specifications

Yeah!

I do agree that this …is a cool machine that has been newly introduced in Indian bike sector, the Victory Vision Street Premium is empowered with potent engine that provides displacement 1,731 cc. This selfstart two wheel machine is stylishly deigned with a curvy back seat and alloy wheels. It sure a pride to glide on with Victory Vision Street Premium which is priced Rs 1500000 in Indian market.

This 22.7 liter fuel capacity bike with 4-stroke 50° V-Twin engine is enhanced with Conventional telescopic fork front suspension and rear suspension of 46mm diameter, 5.1in/130mm travel, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum, Air adjustable, clutch (Wet, multi-plate) and six speed gear box features for powerful control over Victory Vision at top speed level race.

Hey!

This one lakh eighty four thousand priced grandeur two wheel machine comes with excellent superb smooth finish artwork that I would state as powerfully mind blowing about Victory Vision Street Premium. This V2, four-stroke, SOHC, 45mm throttle bodies, injection engine bike is empowered with double disc 300 mm front brakes and 300 mm single disc rear brake system for powerful control over it while enjoying its extensive speed limit.

I don’t think I could recommend Victory Vision for all types of road though it has impressive ground clearance of 147 mm. This 4.70 litres engine oil capacity bike has elongated body of 103.5 inches length and adjustable seat of 26.5 inches height.

In India this bike is available in Solid Black, Solid Blue Ice and Solid Midnight Cherry shades which again depends on storeroom's stock availability of Victory Vision Street Premium. This bike is not stylishly designed but is provisioned with a stunning large storage cabin that is detachable. Attaching the cabin to it at the back completely changes the entire outlook of the bike.

This 1.5 Lakh two wheel tough machine Victory Vision Street Premium petrol engine is featured with fuel capacity of 22.7 liter fuel tank, reserve 6 liter, drive train type clutch, wet, multi-plate 6 Speed type gear box, powerful suspension with front type of conventional telescopic fork, 46mm diameter, 5.1in/130mm travel and rear type of single, mono-tube gas,cast aluminum with rising rate linkage , 4.7in/120mm travel, Air adjustable.

Performance wise it is quite outstanding as Victory Vision Street Premium bike of India is equipped with 4-stroke 50° V-Twin engine that gives displacement of 1,731 cc with compression ratio of 9.4:1. Solidly built this Victory Vision Street Premium powerful bike is designed with alloy wheel that has front tyre size of 130/70R18 and rear of 180/60R16, cylinder bore of 101 mm and Stoke of 108 mm. For comfort and secure grip on road this self start powerful machine Victory is equipped with wheel base of 65.7/1670 in/mm.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh