+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Harley Davidson India price list Bangalore

Harley Davidson India price list Bangalore

Fastest bikes really drive me crazy and all the time I was wondering sports bikes are the best…till I was introduced with Harley Davidson. Oh man!! It just drove me mad with its smooth and agile performance. The price of Harley Davidson varies from different showrooms…what I have found. Don’t know whom to trust as all executives are in their best effort to sell the bike. It would not have mattered to me much but where the price of Harley Davidson bike is concerned it is heavy for most. So I choose to have an insight about Harley Davidson’s Bangalore price list before settling to buy…can you help?

Hey!

This tough two wheel machine which is rarely to be cited in Indian roads has majorly selective pieces of it in many places. Considering about Bangalore bike market…I don’t think Harley Davidson shares the warm space like Yamaha, Suzuki, Royal Enfield and others do.

In Bangalore showroom I have found two new arrivals like Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide that is priced Rs 15.66 Lalkh and Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob of Rs 14.14 Lakh. If someone has more information about Harley Davidson price list Bangalore ..then please can add as even I am looking forward to know more.

In India this foreign based bike Harley Davidson has delivered 12 more new models of it in 2010 line-up market.
    Here in Bangalore I have heard that the price of Harley Davidson starts from Rs.6.95 Lakh to Rs. 34.95 Lakh. Apart from Delhi and Chandigarh you can find powerful Harley Davidson of 880 cc to max 1800 cc engine based bikes in Bangalore also.

The IRON XL 883 R model of Harley Davidson is priced to be Rs. 7,79397 in Bangalore. Regarding Harley Davidson 883 Sportster model price is in Bangalore is Rs. 6,95000.

Hey!

There are great many variants of this superbike Harley Davidson in Bangalore. I don’t own any of Harley Davidson bike but I am frequent visitor in its showroom placed all over Karnataka apart from Bangalore. Newly three variants of Harley Davidson bike have arrived in Bangalore but you can check out many other available one’s on road price list here in city like:

• Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Fat Boy is priced Rs. 19.46 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson FLH RoadKing is priced Rs.22.74 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Heritage Classic is priced Rs. 20.47 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson FLH XStreetGlide is priced Rs. 24.52 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob is priced Rs. 14.14 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson FLH UltraClassicUltraGlide is priced Rs.35.41 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster 883 Superlow is priced Rs. 5.57 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 is priced Rs 6.59 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom is priced Rs 15.66 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster XL 883 R is priced Rs 7.60 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster XL 1200 N is priced Rs 10.08 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster XR 1200X is priced Rs 12.11 Lakh
    • Harley Davidson Sportster XL 1200X Fort Eight is priced Rs 8.61 Lakh

Hey!!!

In Bangalore I was looking for two models of Harley Davidson which price in comparison to other states in India has left me disappointed for it was quite higher in rate. The reason I asked for higher price stake then the showroom executive showed a list of details why Harley in Bangalore has a higher demanding price. The main reason is taxation and rest are blah, blah... for Harley Davidson Touring FLHR Road King which price is Rs 22.75 Lakh, Harley Davidson CVO UC Electra Glide is Rs 35.42 Lakh and Harley Davidson Touring FLHX Street Glide is Rs. 24.52 Lakh.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh