+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Waterproof cameras 2012

Waterproof cameras 2012

My close friend’s ambition is to become a wild life photographer, and he just go craze for water proof cameras, due to some financial issues in his family, he is not able to buy it. I am planning to gift him one on his birthday. Could you guys please list out some of the best water proof cameras in the year 2012?

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hey it’s really nice.....

Water proof cameras have become more popular these days. These cameras help to protect from the elements in the form of dust proofing water proofing etc.................
    There are many water proof cameras and I would like to list out some of the best one’s;

Here are the lists;

• Canon D20
    • Panasonic TS3
    • Sony TX10
    • Panasonic TS4
    • Nikon AW100

Hope this helped……

I like the list of camera's just need some reviews before buying one.

Hey Steve,

can you choose which one you like the most so that I can help you with other details.. pick any

[QUOTE=Robert_Jam;265512]Hey Steve,

can you choose which one you like the most so that I can help you with other details.. pick any[/QUOTE] I would like info about cannon D20

Hi steve……

There are many water proof cameras, since you were specific about canon D20 I would like to mention the details of it……………

• Cannon D20 is one of the best water proof digital cameras, it is easy to use and also available in three different colors like yellow blue and white etc…..most of them opt for this camera for the travel and the photography activity.

• It has a capacity to withstand a drop of 1.5m, freezing to -10C, and can be waterlogged in up to 10m of water

• It looks so elegant and good and it offers some control since it has an autofocus system, it has 12 mega pixels with 3200 ISO light sensitivity it is available in 3.0 LCDscreen
    • It is also available in 112x71x28 mm size

Hope this helped!!!!!!!

Hi kulkarni,

According to me the best waterproof camera is Panasonic Lumix TS4, this is come up with stronger performance and amazing features; the price is also reasonable Rs 13471...........

Cannon D20 is one of the best water proof digital cameras, it is easy to use and also available in three different colors like yellow blue and white etc…..most of them opt for this camera for the travel and the photography activity.
    That's a good news.

Cool best water proof camers

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 is the best
    features
    40ft Waterproof, 6.6ft Shockproof, 14°F Freezeproof, Dustproof
    Full HD Video Recording in AVCHD/MP4 Format
    GPS Function with Altimeter, Barometer, and Compass

and it comes with panasonic gaurantee plus after sale service is also good
    cost 149 us dollars online cost.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh