+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How To Transfer Two Wheeler From One State To Another

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    How To Transfer Two Wheeler From One State To Another

    Hiii everybody!!
    My friend got a job in Delhi. At present he is residing in Bangalore with his parents. He has a two wheeler and wants this vehicle with him in Delhi so that he can travel wherever he with his vehicle. But how can he transfer his vehicle to Delhi? Is there any procedure to transfer the vehicle? Can anybody please guide me in this process? So that I can suggest him with the procedure. He has very less time. Before this he needs to complete the formalities and transfer to Delhi.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hello aries…………..
    Firstly a very big congrats to your friend for getting job in Delhi……
    It is quite natural that an employee gets transfer or needs to change his job location according to his job……….
    For transfer of your vehicle firstly you need to get a No Objection Certificate from your regional Passport Office and submit that NOC along with some registration form to your Regional Transport Office……..
    For two-wheeler, they charge about Rs.5000/- and for 4-wheelers they charge more than Rs.25,000/-……..
    These are an easy way to make money by RTO offices….
    This needs to be straightened up as early as possible…

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts