+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 winners

Red face Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 winners

Helloooo everyone…
    I used to watch Jhalak Dhiklaa Jaa 5 but I stopped watching because of my exam.. When I tried to watch online, the episodes are not loading properly and the video gets stucks in between. So can you tell me who win the season? I will be happy to know if my favorite team won.. Please share the news as early as possible..

Yes you are correct Garcia.. The winner of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa Season 5 has been announced on 30th September. 3 participants has reached finals and they are Gurmeet Choudhary, Rashmi Sandhu and Ritvik Dhanjani… Isha Sherwani has been eliminated recently. Everyone had a great expectation on Bharti Singh that she will reach the finals, unfortunately she got eliminated on 22nd September.
    Anyhow, our favorite performer Gurmeet Choudhary is the winner of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa Season 5.
    The television actor Gurmeet won Rs.40 lakhs as prize money. Along with the Judges Remo Fernandes, Madhuri Dixit and Karan Johar, a special guest was invited to judge the grand finale. And she was none other than Sridevi. She gave a memorable performance on the stage with Madhuri. She also promoted her comeback movie English Vinglish.
    It is one of the best grand finale of Jhalak Dhiklaa Jaa…
    If you get a chance, then watch the episode online, you will surely enjoy the episode…

Thank you!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh