+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Piaggio Vespa Scootors Price and variants

Piaggio Vespa Scooters Price and variants

A scooter delivering peak torque of 9.7 Nm is quite cool what I think. Recently I have heard that Piaggio Vespa has launched wide range of scooters here in India. But can you provide information about my desired piece having capacity to deliver torque of 9.7 Nm apart from other Piaggio Vespa scooter's available price and variants in India? Since I cannot set my mind for bikes as it is quite an expensive matter to me.
    Last edited by sn_gupta; 10-03-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Piaggio Vespa Scootors Price and variants

The Piaggio Vespa scooter with peak torque of 9.7 Nm which you are looking for is worth Rs. 66,661 in India and the model is Piaggio Vespa LX 125. Currently LX 125 model of Piaggio which is available in multiple shades like yellow, silver, orange, red, blue, white and black provides appealing mileage of 50 -55 kmpl. Region wise the price of it may vary where some showrooms are selling the bike at Rs. 68,257. This is a newly launched model from Piaggio Vespa that is making headlines with its powerful engineering and applausing look to make a different trend set in scooter category. LX 125 model of Piaggio is powered by 124cc engine of 10.5 bhp of peak power that provides 100 kmph top speed level. The other Piaggio Vespa scooters price and variants that are to appear in India by the coming year 2013 are like:

Piaggio Vespa S 150 is Rs. 78,000

Piaggio Vespa LX 150 is Rs. 82,000

Piaggio Vespa LXV 150 is Rs. 88,000

Piaggio Vespa GTS 300 is Rs. 1,10,000

Hey!

I am waiting eagerly for Piaggio Vespa GTS 300 Super that is to be launched soon in India by next year end. This powerful Piaggio Vespa GTS 300 Super is the priciest piece of scooter that is to deliver in India as it is priced Rs. 1,20,000. This makes it to be the costliest piece in scooter segment which comes engineered with powerful features like 278cc, Single-cylinder, catalysed 4-stroke, 4 valve engine that delivers 21.1 Bhp at 7500 rpm, liquid cooling system, sheet metal body chassis type and No, P.I. Injection (Port injected) type carburetor. It has boost up speed of 21.1 Bhp at 7500 rpm which is an added advantage ..to witness in a scooter category. The Piaggio Vespa variants which are to arrive and available in India are like:

Piaggio Vespa LX 125 is rated to be Rs. 68,200

Piaggio Vespa S 150 is rated to be Rs. 78,000

Piaggio Vespa LX 150 is rated to be Rs. 82,000

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh