+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Why Amitabh Bachchan Cried After Watching Sridevi's English Vinglish?

Why Amitabh Bachchan Cried After Watching Sridevi's English Vinglish?

I heard a gossip on actor Amitabh Bachchan telling that he flushed tears after watching Sridevi's English Vinglish movie, what’s the reason behind it??? Was this movie so awful Or it was so very much heartrending????

Yes!! Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan shed tears after watching English Vinglish movie, coz the direction of this movie by Gauri Shinde was such a way that touched people heart and let all to cry unknowingly. This movie is all about middle class women suffering to join English speaking course in turn to gratify her husband and family.

I think he felt the same mismatch in his life.

Mismatch????????

Urmilasharma, I don’t know what made you to tell this word “Mismatch”, but it is actually an irrelevant remark….. Because in fact; he is blessed with suitable wife, child, DIL & Grand daughter……

Hey, this seems so silly......

The film English vinglish is in such a way that not only the Hindi super stars Amitabh bacchhan even a normal person can shed tears. The story is all about a middle class housewife who is very much keen and interested in learning English in order to please her husband. Simplicity is the one which lies the true story of lifetime. Though this was Gauri Shinde's debut direction, it has been an impact in most of the woman’s life including me.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh