+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to open a new school?

How to open a new school?

Can you tell me what documentations and criteria must be filled to open a new school?To which department should i consult get this authority of opening school?

Hi I will help you with the details that you may need to open a Schools in India, as per my knowledge I feel that, we in India required to run as charitable organizations, however many people know the huge amount of money that can be made from the schooling sector in India as there is a tremendous shortage of good schools for the increasing number of children who require schooling every year.

Now I will give you the details for open a school, as your from Delhi you need to get an Essentiality Certificate is required to be obtained this Certificate from you need to reach the the Department of Education in Delhi.

Processing fee of Rs. 500/ - (rupees five hundred only) in the form of DD drawn in favor of Director of Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
    • Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of the Society/ Trust.
    • Experience of the members of the Society/Trust in the field of education with supporting documents.
    • Registration certificate of the Society/Trust
    • Affidavit as to the relationship of the members of the Society/ Trust.
    • Undertaking regarding fees and other charges.
    • Complete list of the members of the Society/Trust along with full particulars (educational qualification, occupation, residential and occupational address) and signature of the members with supporting documents. • Details of land and building with supporting documents, if any.
    • Project report of the proposed school.
    • An undertaking to the effect that if the Society/Trust is granted Essentiality Certificate for a period of 05 (five) years, the Society/Trust will not apply for extension of Essentiality Certificate beyond 05 (five) years.

3. The following instructions/guidelines are to be strictly followed while applying for grant of Essentiality Certificate for establishing a new school.

• Copy of FDR in the joint name of the Society and the concerned Deputy Director of Education for Rs. 2.00 lakhs valid for three years. • Affidavit that the Society/Trust will run the school under the provisions of the Delhi School Act, 1973 and the Rules framed there under.

I hope these information will help you opening a schools.
    Last edited by jadhavpradeep; 10-05-2012 at 11:48 AM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh