+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: lexus suv car price & variants

lexus suv car price & variants

From a long time I had a wish of buying the most luxurious car in the world, of course I had a view of some in the market, but I was not satisfied with any, recently in an advertisement I came across the very beautiful and modern car Lexus SUV, I am really in love with this car, and I want to buy it soon. I am not sure whether this car is available in India, if so; please do mention its variants and its price. Thanks.

If you ever look for the best Lexus car, I think Lexus SUV Cars will really surprise you with its own best quality comfort and performance. It is the best car which is stuffed with all great features and offers a great mileage too. These Lexus SUV cars are in high demand, Lexus cars come with three models:
    Lexus LX
    Lexus RX
    Lexus GX
    Lexus LX is priced at Rs 3,575,025
    Lexus RX is priced at Rs 1,821,375
    Lexus GX is priced at Rs 2,387,025

Lexus cars offer excellent dynamic performance, which is packed with all safety features and perfect brakes. Lexus RX petrol variants is powered with 3.5L, 3456cc, 16-Valve DOHC, a petrol engine with 6 speed automatic gearbox. It offers a decent mileage of about 6kmpl in city roads and about 8kmpl on highway.

Models:
    Lexus RX 350 SE 3456cc, Automatic, Petrol, 6.0 8.0 kmpl
    Lexus RX 350 SE-L 3456cc, Automatic, Petrol, 6.0 8.0 kmpl
    Lexus RX 350 3.5 L 3456cc, Automatic, Petrol, 6.0 8.0 kmpl

The exterior appearances of these cars are attractive; the waistline of these cars gives more stylish appearance and looks. The other external features of this car are chromed rear view mirrors; inter cooler vents, wider foot boards, and power antenna.
    Available Variants of Lexus RX 350:
    Lexus RX 350 SE
    Lexus RX 350 SE-L
    Lexus RX 350 3.5 L

If you have experienced the 2012 model Lexus GX 460 that is priced Rs. 22 Lacs then it has couple of more variants to touch the Indian ground. The current Lexus GX 460 is quite a cool car that is powered by 4.6L DOHC 32-valve SFI V8 engine and sophisticatedly designed for rich experience driving in it.

The new variants of Lexus SUV which are priced in between Rs. 21 Lacs to Rs. 4 crorer are to go on floor in Indian car segment by 2013 are like Lexus GX 460, LX 570 , RX 450h and RX 350. The Lexus GX 460 is inbuilt with 4.6L V-8 engine that gives mileage of 17 MPG while Lexus LX 570 model is powered by 5.7L V-8 engine that gives mileage of 14 MPG The Lexus RX 350 is equipped with 3.5L V-6 engine that gives mileage of 21 MPG whereas Lexus RX 450h is provided with 3.5L V-6 engine that gives mileage of 30 MPG.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh