+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Piaggio Vespa LX 125 technical features, price in india

Piaggio Vespa LX 125 technical features, price in india

As of now I am not settling for a good bike but a scooter for convenient traveling to my college and business center where I work part time. My girlfriend suggested me for Piaggio Vespa LX 125 that is recently launched in India. I think it is a costly matter as of now with my initial joining into a new job where my most expenses goes to study fee as well as on…my girlfriend. Well..I didn’t know that Piaggio is an Italian based scooter… so apart from price I am inquisitive to know about its technical features.

Piaggio Vespa LX 125 technical features, price in india

You want to have an insight on technical features of this Italian model Piaggio Vespa LX 125 then let me tell you this is comparatively powerful two wheel machine in comparison to other scooters iin India.

This Italiano brand scooter gives mileage of 45 kmpl in city whereas superb 60 kmpl on highway. LX 125 is engineered with features to enable higher comfort while riding and driving on it. As this bike of elongated body of 1770 mm supports well designed single seat to accommodate more than one passenger on it where apart from it has large wheelbase of 1290 mm, 90/100-10 53J mm wheel size, weighs only 114 kg, Multi-focal aid 35w halogen light for vivid vision during night, 5ah battery capacity, Arm with coil spring and dual effect shock absorber type front suspension and Coil spring and dual effect shock absorber type rear suspension.

It has 8 liters capacity fuel tank to drive long without any fuel abrupt in between. The battery capacity is average as it has 12V. For control over the bike theLX 125 comes equipped with150mm Drum front type brake and 110mm Drum and Rear type brake to make sudden break under uncertain situation easily.

Piaggio Vespa LX 125 is great scooty in india.Piaggio Vespa LX 125 comes with four stroke 124cc and fuel injection with three valve head engine with automatic transmission .

Piaggio Vespa LX 125 Feature and Specification :-
    Power :10.26 Bhp @ 8250 rpm
    Torque : 9.6 Nm @ 7250 rpm
    Automatic transimmision
    Weight : 114.00 kg
    8.50 ltrs Fuel Tank
    Alloys Wheels
    Front tire is 110/70-11 mm
    Rear tire is 120/70-10 mm.

5 Colors are available in Piaggio Vespa LX 125 i.e. Black, Blue, White, Yellow and Red

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh