+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: MV Agusta release date in india

Wink MV Agusta release date in india

I like motor cycles from MV, itís because they are different in style, technology and of course performance. The F4 model is the most beautiful and wonderful bike in the world, and I am planning to buy the upcoming MV Agusta bike here in India, but I heard that these bikes are not launched in India yet, how long should I wait to get one, I will feel happy if someone can tell me the MV Agusta bikes release date in India.

MV Agusta release date in india

Hey!

There are new series of MV Agusta motorcycles are to arrive in India. This Hollywood flavor bike MV Agusta will be made availed in Indian market with its new series. The new series of MV Agustus motorbikes comes with naked type body and powerful engine.

Most of the bikes are to arrive by the mid of 2013 which are like MV Agusta Brutale 920 of Rs. 16 Lacs, MV Agusta Brutale R 1090 of Rs. 19 Lacs, MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR of Rs. 22 Lacs, MV Agusta F4-RR of Rs. 28 Lacs and MV Agusta Brutale of Rs. 13 lacs to Rs. 22 Lacs. The Indian bikers will get to have a glimpse of MV Agusta F3 of Rs. 15 lacs and MV Agusta F4 of Rs. 24 Lacs to Rs. 28 Lacs after couple of months time.

You can expect MV Agusta the splendorous art work of Italian motorcycle maker in Indian platform within few days time of this year end. This racing heritage of Italy acknowledges the hit of competition from new tough entrants like Motorrad, KTM. Ducati and BMW.

The MV Agusta F4-R which is to arrive in India soon is rated to be Rs. 24 Lacs while MV Agusta F4-RR model is rated to be Rs. 28 Lacs. To enable extreme high speed level both the bikes are equipped with 4 Cylinder, 4 Stroke engine of 998cc displacement that empowers the bike to move at speed of 195 Bhp and torque of 112 Nm at 9100 rpm. Average ground clearance of 115 mm and wheelbase of 1430 mm of these MV Agusta bikes indicates that they are not meant for rough roads.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh