+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: My Weekend Trip to Mysore

My Weekend Trip to Mysore

Hello everyone............

Every weekend I will visit some different tourist destinations, but for this weekend I am really confused which place to visit, when I was telling this to my friend, One of my friends told that mysore is a good place to visit and it has many beautiful places so I am planning to visit mysore this weekend, since this is my first trip to mysore I am not aware of much places in mysore, can anyone please suggest the best tourist spot in mysore, so that it may help me to enjoy the trip…………….

Thank you!!!!!!!

Hi rahul...........
    As your friend told mysore is a good place to visit, and there are many beautiful places which will be more soothing and nice……..

Even I have visited mysore few months ago with my family and we enjoyed a lot………………………………
    It is also called as city of palaces, mysore district is one of the popular tourist destination which offers several attractions ranging from the royal splendor of the city and it is very well known for its famous dasara festival.to exquisite temples, pilgrimage centres and scientific spots

Here I would like to list of the most beautiful places in mysore;

• Ranganathittu bird sanctuary
    • Srirangapatna
    • Nanjangud
    • Mysore palace
    • Shivanasamudra falls
    • Biligiri rangana hills
    • Talakadu
    • Belur and halebid temples
    • Bandipur national park
    • Mysore zoo
    • shravanabelagola