+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: best atv available in india

best atv available in india

Hey!

Is there any best ATV available in India? For I am quite excited to have a feel of one of this powerful racing four wheel machines like Warrior, Banshee, Lakota, Raptor, Cannondale and Mojave that are featured in TV. I know it sounds odd to travel in ATV on Indian roads which is dominated mainly by mini size cars. But still I am willing to go for it.

best atv models in india

Yeah!

It is true that ATV four wheel bike is rare to be seen on Indian roads as it is an off roader mainly. In this adventure bike you can definitely plough through the zones where road construction is unsanctioned. India's few ATV bikes that are made availed in bike segment are like the latest KYMCO Mongoose 90 ATV, Polaris RZR S 800 Indy Red and Honda FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES.

You can check this (ATV) All Terrain bikes in Nebula Automotive which is specially as ATV dealer in India. Here they deliver some of best ATV in India like SP202A ATV which comes with sporty design for young riders who are looking for fun and adventure. It is powered by 110cc, four-stroke engine. This electric start bike is enabled with automatic transmission. Falcon 150 or Dingo 150 is considered to be one of the best ATV available in India.

Hey!

I have heard that Nebula Automotive delivers some of the best ATV bikes in India. It is a popular feature at India’s Grand Prix event the Nebula ATV.

Recommended by world’s top racers this Nebula ATVs which engine ranges from 110cc to 800cc. The SP202A model for young bikers is loaded with 110cc, four-stroke engine. It is featured with instant start key and automatic transmission feature for easy maneuvering. Another best ATV model is 150 Falcon or Dingo which is more powerfully loaded with 149cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine apart from automatic transmission with reverse system as well as front and rear disc brake system,.

Check for jeep front look Gator 250 which is dynamically built with 238cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine that comes with automatic transmission with reverse as well as facility of front and rear storage racks.

You must be thrilled to hear some of the best ATVs in India which are best designed to meet more than your fun purpose for adventuring into the woods or mountain terrain as it can best used for towing and as a mini carriage truck with heavy load duty. ATV with 750 cc to 800c engine in India is best recommended for such multi-task ATV.

Lower power engine another best ATV alternative in India that you can go for is Jaguar 500 which has providence of two-seats and powerful liquid-cooled, four-stroke, 498.6cc, engine. This Utility ATV comes with enhanced features for higher safety as it has dynamic large tires, front and rear disc brake system, rear and storage racks and adjustable shocks front as well as automatic transmission. Jaguar 500 which could be used for towing, winching, plowing etc., weighs 105 kilos only.

I don’t deny any of the above mentioned best ATV models available in India. But man you should try on Nebula’s Extreme 800 model which is simply …”The Best ATV Bike” ever to trade on Indian road. Unlike All Terrain Vehicles this superpower Nebula Extreme 800 is highly engineered with some of the best technological features that ever exist in current time.

This beast machine with L3, 12valves, DOHC engine of 800cc displacement has 39kw at 6000rpm power to drive the machine with additional boost up speed of 70Nm torque. You can sail on any ground easily as it has max ground clearance of 240mm. Advanced technology implementation in the bike like 72mm χ 66.5mm of bore χ stroke, electronic multipoint injection type ignition, sae15w-40/sf lubrication, 9.5/1 compression ratio and 25°to 30° climbing makes it complimentary bike to ride for powerful experience.

This Extreme 800 bike with 85KM/h capacity speed level is equipped powerful Hydraulic disc, right foot control type Front/Rear brake system for greater safe measure. The maximum load capacity of this double seater Extreme 800 is 250 Kg.

I have heard that Nebula Automotive delivers some of the best ATV bikes in India....!!!

Gud Luck...!

ExcellenT post.I like this one.Really have to good information.Thanks for sharing.

Hi
    very good information sharing
    Really have to good information.
    Thanks for sharing.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh