+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Worst school of Delhi

Thumbs down Worst school of Delhi

Dear Parents,this is a humble request to u ,please don't spoil ur Lil ones to send in Maxfort Dwarka,because this school principal and the coordinator are phychos , and so they run the school ,u will be surprised that there is no management in the school, I as a parent and as a ex teacher would like to request that this school has no future, PriyankaBhatkoti (principal) is just so greedy, and callous.Being a part of this school I know all greys and white of the school.
    Last edited by Truther; 10-13-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Thumbs down Yes you r right

Maxfort Dwarka is just so horrible, you are right, me as a parent ,has suffered a lot, in the begining at the time of admission they will impress you so much ,but later on u will cry and realised the blunder mistake . The school principal is so confused lady that either she changes her staff so frequently or the staff leave the jobs, in my wards class ,,five teachers have been changed, same happening with the other classes also. There is no sufficient place for children to play, my child was telling me that in this school SNAKES visits in the school premises very frequently .,firstly I ignored as it happened earlier and I thought she must be telling me the older news but later I found that again the wild snake was found in the kindergarten area,. It's horrible experience .
    Last edited by Kanhaq; 10-13-2012 at 12:33 PM.

OMG!! is it so.. Have you complaint to the principle about this issue? did they take any action? what you all have to do is speak to all parents who all against on this gather together and arrange a meeting I think in this way you can get some solution for all this..

Unhappy

She knew this very much,but she did not take any action at all.

take action

hi

still you have issue with this school???

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh