+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Maxfort Dwarka is actually worst

Angry Maxfort Dwarka is actually worst

One word for this school " AWEFUL" please read the post below in worst school of Delhi.

There are pros and cons for every school. But mostly every parent will look for best teaching, knowledge, good staff's to join their LIL ones. I am shocked to here these words from you.

We cannot blame the opinions of others. Everyone have their own thought regarding a particular problem. This differs from each mind. I would like to advice that, if you have bad opinion about that school, first try to solve that issue. The main reason behind this problem is, there is no proper communication and interaction with the teachers, parents and the management. No one can come out a correct solution to the problem unless it is faced and solved.

Orientation programs might help you to sort out the problem if not change the institution.

Dear Mr.Jattin,
    You have justified my own words by saying....
    "The main reason behind this problem is, there is no proper communication and interaction with the teachers, parents and the management. ."
    I and other parents come for the solution of their school related problems....but no use ..as a matter of fact that the actual sufferer can only taste the real suffering.... Anyways since its very hard for the M.class people to change the institutions. Since e have already paid so much in this school ,At last we all have to face the music, as they have got us over a barrel.

Hii everybody
    As Jitten said that there are pros and cons in every school. Now a days no teachers care for student’s education. All they want is just handsome salary package. They select few bright students and they put efforts to bring them up which is a very easy task..
    Every school faces the same issues. So there is no use in blaming Maxfort Dwarka..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh