+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: rental cars in goa

rental cars in goa

Hi!

I am planning to come down to Goa with many members. So a need of a car for traveling is important as we have decided not to take a hotel cab as they are very... nuisance. In Goa where I can find rental car agencies….can you help provide information on this?

rental cars in goa

Nowadays traveling in most elite cars is made easy by car rental marketers. In Goa especially you can make extravagant experiment in traveling all types of cars like Mercedes S Class, Toyota Camry, Mercedes C-Class, Toyota Corolla, Tempo Traveller A/C, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Qualis, Toyota Etios and BMW 5 Series.

For Mercedes S Class car rental the charge per 200 Kms is Rs. 16000 and for more information you can contact Vailankanni Auto Hires at ph: 832 2489568 and mob: 98221 01598. Else at their office in Goa at Bardez you can contact for inquiry where the door no. is A-5 and pin code is 403515.

Regarding Mahindra Scorpio the charge will be Rs. 1650 per 80kms covered in South Goa Trip. Regarding self driving in A/c Mahindra Scorpio the charge will extend to Rs 1800. You can contact at mob: 9822150384 or ph: 832 2710262 or 2713578 the Mahindra Scorpio car rental dealer. It is near to Madras Auto Showroom on the way to St. Joaquim Road in Borda Margao of Goa where car rental dealer is situated. Its H.No.E-20 and pincode is 403602.

Hi you had mentioned that we can rent even BMW cars in Goa regarding that can you give me the rental amount they charge for renting BMW please. I am big lover of BMW cars so I would like to book the BMW car when I travel to Goa..!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh