+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Marrying without divorcing

Marrying without divorcing

Guys a major doubt

I have already discussed my story in this forum. Myself and my gf did the register marriage 2.5 yrs ago and since then we dint live together. We married eachother just for security to ensure that parents will not be against us

Now after 2.5 yrs, my gf is not willing to continue the relationship and she wants to split up the relationship

My doubt is : Can either one of us do a marriage again without divorcing ( The matter of our register marriage is known only to us and we are not going to reveal it out ). So is it necessary to get divorced even if we are not letting the details of our marriage out ?

How will the registrar know that the person is already married unless the issue is cropped by the spouse?

So if the spouse is not coming up with any problem, can the person re-marry again without divorcing?

Please clarify

Todayís technology is so advanced, so think wisely...
    All documents which you have provided at register office will be uploaded into electronic machine. If you supply same set of documents, machine will pop up duplicate sign, so dnt try to misuse the law.
    Be lawful, apply for legal divorce and lead happy life with new partner!!

@ adove

Thanks for the reply. I agree that some docs were given during the time of registration. What if a different set of docs are given again, cos during that time, she had given her school docs only and the signature in that docs will differ from the current signature

Please clarify

hi Mr. Sriram, My humble request for is dont take decision on legal things, consult a lawyer asap

Hi SriramÖ
    If you want to cheat the law, you can cheat in various ways.. You wonít get into any trouble for time being. You can marry without divorcing. You might know that Muslims can marry more than girl without divorcing the first wife... You can also do like this..
    But what if one day your gf complain about you that you cheated her and so on?
    You will surely get into unwanted troubles and problems.. You will lose your peace of mind..
    You canít live with your newly married wife happily..
    If you want to go through such circumstances, then you can marry a girl without divorcing your gf..
    Now itís up to you..
    Thanks & Regards

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh