+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: more information on orion motors

more information on orion motors

I have heard that Orion Motors is a very competitive one-stop car shopping service that meets utmost need of their customer's. Be it automotive price at a reasonable rate or reliability it provides all car types. But here in India I donít have clue about Orion Motors. Expect more information on Orion Motors..from you if you have anything to share.

orion motors information

People do say Ö Orion Motors is most convenient for one-stop car shopping as they understand their customerís need. The reason they have professional expertise to handle customerís queries and demands for car type they desire to buy. Since major investment is required for car purchase, people seek for proper guidance on it for max benefit...which expertise of Orion Motors help their customers.

The best part of Orion Motors is that they bear warranty extended period that guard against inflation apart from labor costs. There is implementation of different charges for repair of engine, transmission, suspension and electrical parts.

In India there are various centers of Orion Motors at major places. In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh there is one Orion Motors center in popular place known as Jubilee Hills which area pincode is 500034 and door no is 565-B. You have to come down to Road No. 92 to reach at this destination. You can contact them at 9701670008 or 9000010161.

Hey!!

In abroad the service of Orion Motors is recommendable but has no such solid clue in India. This Orion Motors delivers cars like BMW 328i, Honda Accord, Honda Odyssey, Hyundai Genesis, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Veracruz, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla and VW Jetta. But then you need to check with their dealer here in India for the availability of these models.

You can contact this Kerala based Car Service Centre at 0484- 2782281 for confirmation of car details. This Orion Motors center is situated in Ernakulam at Tripunithura whereby you have to come down by the Vaikom Road to reach it. The door number is XVI/120 and pincode is 682301.

Even Volkswagen car also.... I heard that Orion Motors here in India deals. You can check out at their center held in Andhra Pradesh, not in Jubilee Hills of Hyderabad but Seri Lingampally Mandal which pincode is 500081. This Hyderabad different destination of Orion Motors is held at Guttla Begumpet or say Madhapur Gram Panchayat zone where the rest of the contact detail goes like

M/S Orion Motors, Survey No34, Ph No : 040-64554757, 64558797, 9701888900 and Email: Service@Vw-Orionmotors.co.in

orion motors india etails

Hey!

I have heard that Orion Motors India deals with cars and bikes both. Apart from new vehicles Orion Motors also deals with used vehicles also. You can contact Orion Motors at phone 0484 - 2782281 which center is based in Ernakulam at Tripunithura. The area pincode is 682301 where on the way to Vaikom Road of Tripunithura you can locate it.

In Delhi the capital center you can locate this vehicle service Orion Motors Pvt Ltd in Hisar on the way to Delhi Road where the area pincode is 125005 and contact number is 01662 - 220664, 220663, 220662. I have heard that Orion Motors is to deal in Yamahaís latest bikes like YZF R1 and R6 also.

But be careful while dealing with Indian branch of Orion Motors vehicle service center. Before purchasing any item from them be detailed with the product before finally handing over the money.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh