+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: bajaj auto bikes model & price list

bajaj auto bikes model & price list

All of my colleague has brought bikes from bajaj auto only when there are so many available new brand models. They say it gives good peek up speed and good mileage that makes it worth buying. But I have set my mind for different bike as am used to seeing bajaj auto often. Still would like to know bajaj auto bikes model and price list from you…if at times my decision changes..it will be a help.

bajaj auto bikes model & price list

Just wait for sometime or for the arrival of 2013 when Bajaj will arrive with spellbound new bikes. Many a think ‘BAJAJ’ as per to the name is quite outdated than in comparison to the trendy ones. But the fact is that they are improving on outlook front of their bike. Bajaj Pulsar 375CC is a 2013 model that is awesomely designed. This sports bike is expected to be equipped with single-cylinder but very fuel efficient then in comparison to others. Here is a list of Bajaj auto bike models and price list that is available in Indian market currently which are like:

Bajaj Avenger price is Rs. 76,835
    Bajaj Discover price ranges from Rs. 43,299 to Rs.52,940
    Bajaj Platina price is Rs. 39,293
    Bajaj Pulsar price ranges from Rs. 59,963 to Rs. 85,551

You must have heard about Bajaj Discover which model like 125 is priced Rs. 53,700. The latest version of similar Discover is expected to arrive by this year end or 2013 possibly which is equipped with powerful features like gas filled monoshock suspension, a twin-pod analog cluster and Triple spark plug 150 cc engine.

Bajaj Pulsar 250 is priced to be Rs. 200,000 while Bajaj Pulsar 300 is comparatively less of Rs. 150,000 but has stunning naked type outlook. The Bajaj Boxer is priced to be Rs. 44,699, Bajaj Sonic of Rs. 40,000, Bajaj Avenger 220 of Rs. 85,000, Bajaj XCD Sprint of Rs. 45,000 and Bajaj Pulsar 135 of Rs. 52,997.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh