+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What is the best time to visit Leh-Ladakh?

What is the best time to visit Leh-Ladakh?

Hi friends,

My sister is getting married in February-2013. I am planning to book a Honeymoon Package to Leh-Ladakh as this is the best place to visit during the summer season. I would like to, which is the best time to visit Leh-Ladakh, so that it will be helpful for me to book the tickets and tour packages.

Please help me!!!

Hi Friend,

My hearty wishes to your sister in advance!!!

The best time to visit Ladakh is during summers, i.e., from June to September. During this phase, Ladakh as well as the nearby areas experience warm and sunny days (with temperature around 20-30 deg C) and delightful nights.

Around this time only, the passes on the Manali-Leh Highway and the Srinagar-Leh Highway become motorable and the tourist can reach their preferred destinations soon. The winter season is not ideal for travel to Leh Ladakh, because the temperature in Ladakh falls to below zero degrees often and roads closed due to snowfall.

Hope, this could be informative!!!

Smile Ladakh Honeymoon Packages

[QUOTE=bgowda;267100]Hi friends,

My sister is getting married in February-2013. I am planning to book a Honeymoon Package to Leh-Ladakh as this is the best place to visit during the summer season. I would like to, which is the best time to visit Leh-Ladakh, so that it will be helpful for me to book the tickets and tour packages.

Please help me!!![/QUOTE]

Hi.....
    Leh Ladakh is really one of the best attractive place of India, and also amazing place for tourists.

Smile Leh Ladakh Tour Packages

[QUOTE=hEma_sampath;267103]Hi Friend,

My hearty wishes to your sister in advance!!!

The best time to visit Ladakh is during summers, i.e., from June to September. During this phase, Ladakh as well as the nearby areas experience warm and sunny days (with temperature around 20-30 deg C) and delightful nights.

Around this time only, the passes on the Manali-Leh Highway and the Srinagar-Leh Highway become motorable and the tourist can reach their preferred destinations soon. The winter season is not ideal for travel to Leh Ladakh, because the temperature in Ladakh falls to below zero degrees often and roads closed due to snowfall.

Hope, this could be informative!!![/QUOTE]

hi.....
    Leh Ladkh is an amazing tourist attractive place for making vacation is enjoy full.And summer is really good for this.

Smile Leh Ladakh Package

[QUOTE=bgowda;267100]Hi friends,

Please help me!!![/QUOTE]
    Summer season is best for honeymoon in ladakh, this is the right place and take more fun at most of time.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh