+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Spyker C8 Aileron review, technical specs and price in india

Spyker C8 Aileron review, technical specs and price in india

I have watched this ‘FireBall Run Adventure Rally’ in TV where world's most amazing fastest four wheel machines compete. In 2010 event of ‘FireBall Run Adventure Rally’ I had seen this two wings type door car Spyker participating. But want to have a feel of it and for which I am desperately looking for its arrival in my nearest car showroom. Need your share of information on Spyker C8 Aileron review, technical specs and price in india…to have more inert idea about Spyker C8 Aileron beforehand of live speculation of it.

Spyker C8 Aileron review, technical specs and price in india

I have heard this superfast machine Spyker C8 Aileron with two wings type doors is availed in India at a price of Rs. 2 corer…now that says dig for your money what I feel. This awesome four wheel machine Spyker C8 Aileron is powered by dynamic 4163cc displacement engine that delivers enormous power of 400 Bhp at 7000 rpm and torque of 480 Nm at 7500 rpm. No matter C8 Aileron's power to glide at an aircraft speed but for safer measure it is empowered with front ventilated and rear disk type brake system.

The Dutch sports car maker this time improved extensively on Spyker C8 Aileron outlook and interior designs for more comfort ride and easier maneuvering of the flying machine. After splashing as the exotic-car scene this sports heartthrob machine C8 Aileron is ready to steal the Indian car lover’s attention with its arresting look of complete aluminum space type structure chassis body. This aluminum space-structure chassis body of Spyker is betted to be larger than Laviolette and Spyder. Now that’s cool cool about this four wheel space ship designed C8 Aileron that is enhanced with passive safety measures like Traction Control, EBD, ABS and ESP. This coupe is enabled with electric control driver seat with mirror adjustment system also.

Spyker C8 Aileron

This two winged door type Spyker C8 Aileron is not only the topmost speeding four wheel machine alive on road but is an astounding breed of car that displays unique features of unmatched quality. Ecstatically designed interiors of Spyker C8 Aileron gives it a feel of your own mini sized space ship you are entering inside as it with pride features Keyless ignition switch, electric control sport seats by Sparco, adjustable seat base, automatic or remote controlled single-hinge tilting doors, leather interior by Hulshof, leather trimmed reach and rake adjustment steering wheel, leather enhanced roof upholstery, gear changing lever, standing pedal box, air vents of turbine design, battery disconnection switch and 2 Cup holders.

Mouth dropping style of body and chassis of Spyker C8 Aileron gives it the impression of coolest look sports car ever existent on earth. C8 Aileron is enabled with full aluminium type body and space frame chassis. In C8 Aileron the wishbone suspension on four corners is designed with forged aluminium, wheels made of bright silver alloy that sports 5 studs and 57 litres light alloy type fuel tank. Higher safety modes like AP discs and servotronic power-assisted brake system, Bosch ABS, Electronic Brake force Distribution and steering system of Servotronic speed sensitive power develops safer sense driving it at its unlimited speed.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh