+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: nissan serena india price, review, mileage and launch date

nissan serena india price, review, mileage and launch date

Hey!

I need nissan serena's india price, review, mileage and launch date. It is not like that I am an immediate need of a car but inquisitive to know about its specialty. My colleague says it is an ultimate family car for those who have large members. Moreover it is heard to have explicit interior with flexible seats that adds enough space to it. Well this makes it a desirable piece for family sector..what I think.

nissan serena india price, review, mileage and launch date

Nissan Serena the five-door minivan type four wheel machine is a product of Nissan Motor Company that was launched in India in 2011 where the latest version of it is to go on floor on 2013. This 2.3 diesel version of Nissan Serena is worth Rs. 10 Lacs in India. Unlike any minivan type car this current version of Nissan rooms for more than eight people if of medium or smaller sizes. Serena of Nissan is enabled with both and diesel engines which are of 2.0 L SR20DE I4, 2.0 L QR20DE I4, 2.5 L YD25DDTi I4 and 2.5 L QR25DE I4 types. It is equipped with Xtronic CVT type transmission and 2,695 mm wheelbase for comfort ride. More than performance it is the spacious and sophisticated features of the car that attracts the customer more. It is designed with flexible seats that could be folded in the side wise to give it a carrier type look. You can load large volume of things inside it for transportation purposes. It has a cockpit with artistically designed tachometer and elongated door arm rest. This eco-friendly car is stated to be very fuel efficient apart from serving heavy duty purpose as it gives mileage of 15kmpl in city.

nissan serena exclusive design and performance

Multi Utility Vehicle type the current and latest version of Nissan Serena appeals more from interior wise as it is designed carefully with higher plan to provide max comfort and meet multiple purpose of the user. It is equipped with seats of versatile positioning system for spacing in larger objects for transportation. This noiseless car of Nissan is empowered with ECO motor that gives the engine a quick and quiet start.

Fuel efficient Nissan Serena was for three consecutive times positioned at No.1 slot in minivan sales from 2007-2009. Its dynamic engine of direct-injection with Xtronic CVT provides impressive mileage of 15.4km/L. Features that appeals the rider of this car is Serena's big luggage compartment, big windows, greater visibility cockpit, multi-reflector headlights, improved aerodynamics performance, easy maneuverability, auto light system and fog lamp-equipped front bumper.

Apart from meeting multiple aspects of customerís needs this Nissan Serena is enabled with hi-tech features that adds higher sense of safety while driving in it as it comes equipped with SRS air bag system, door mirrors of retractable remote control type, LED High-Mount Stop Lamp, hill start assist, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System),VDC (Vehicle Dynamics Control)and active head restraints front seat.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh