+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: bmw z2 colors, review and price in india

bmw z2 colors, review and price in india

I have heard two seater super speed machine Bmw Z2 is prepared to grace the Indian roads. But I wonder whether this highly sophisticated car "Z2" is made in context to Indian roads. What excites me about it is that it is set to compete with on road toughest competitors like Mazda Audi R4, Porsche 356, Volkswagen BlueSport and MX-5 Miata. Now that shows Bmw Z2 has substantial elements to challenge. Desperate to have an insight of yours about…Bmw Z2 colors, review and price in India.

bmw z2 colors, review and price in india

Delhi, Mumbai or the down the lane of Chennai in India the highly sophisticated and powerful machine driven two seater car BMW Z2 could be witnessed among the elite class of people. This sports type car is estimated with higher expectation by BMW after its loss of ground with 503, M1, Z1, Z8 and 507 models releases. The new Z2 launched at much an affordable range with a price tag of Rs. 40 Lacs in India. BMW’s sports car Z4 coupe-convertible car has received warm response where the new Z2 model is set with more edge in technology for greater customer response. Z2 model of BMW could be stated to be Mazda MX-5 Miata’s redesigned version and Volkswagen’s mid-engine sports car.

This roadster and coupe type BMW Z2 model is equipped with three different 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engines for its variants that delivers 170 to 272bhp max power speed. Gamble is on …whether Z2 or a classic RWD matrix be the best choice for soft-top roadster. The multiple instruction button type steering of BMW Z2 makes it more intelligent in navigation at just by your finger tip without exercising much energy of your hands.

Hey!

I have found in AutoBild magazine of Germany about BMW Z2 which states that it is inbuilt with a whole new concept of front-wheel drive platform to which some denied of its capability. Z2’s UKL platform could underpin the next generation MINI…is what that surprised me about this four wheel machine. The Z2 roadster is a product of seven years dedicated research of BMW which is set to take challenge with the new generation F20 1 Series…now that’s cool.

The attractive part of this newly introduced Z2 model of turbocharged four-cylinder units engine of BMW is that it features grille slats for fast cooling system of the engine and front movable front spoiler to enable extra down force for easier opening and closing intakes. Z2 model of BMW that features 1.6 to 2.0 liters engines have the capacity to deliver 136 to 245 horsepower.

BMW Z2 challenge with 1-series coupé and cabriolet

I have heard that BMW Z2 the rear drive vehicle that is launched in mid of 2012 is equipped with an electric 1.6 l 4-cylinder petrol direct injection engine that delivers 204 horsepower…now that’s impressive. This hybrid Z2 model with range extender petrol engine comes with UKL1 architecture and traction bonus to undertake the challenges from the line of 1-series coupé and cabriolet.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh