+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Benefits of breast feeding

Benefits of breast feeding

Hi All,

I would like to share few information on how breast feeding is helpful to your infant, it protects your kid from many dangerous health problems. Like :
    gastroenteritis, colds, urinary infections, ear infections, asthma and eczema also from childhood diabetes and leukemia (blood cancer).

Breast milk has been found to be important for premature babies and low birth weight babies. In breast feeding you can loose your pregnancy weight also.

Hope this information helped you.

hi thank you so much for your kind information, I am a working women, I was on leave for 3 months, a weeks back i have joined back. I leave home 9 and go home by 5 till that time i dont feed my kid, and it pains me a lot what should i do please help me.

hi anuja

[QUOTE=Anuja Gopalan;267355]hi thank you so much for your kind information, I am a working women, I was on leave for 3 months, a weeks back i have joined back. I leave home 9 and go home by 5 till that time i dont feed my kid, and it pains me a lot what should i do please help me.[/QUOTE]

if its not feasible to feed ur baby on time then use pump to express ur milk while baby is not with u .... its will relieve ur pain ....

and when u reach home frst thing u do is feed ur baby ... and jus before leaving for office in morning feed baby nicely ...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh