+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Fun Mehendi Gift Ideas

Fun Mehendi Gift Ideas

Hello everyone,

My brother’s wedding has been fixed. We, the family members have decided to present splendid gifts to the couples for every ceremony. We have bought gifts for Sangeet, Wedding, etc. we are in a dilemma that, what has to be gifted for the Mehendi ceremony?

Though we had some ideas, we are not satisfied with that. We are looking for some funny gift ideas for this Mehendi ritual. Can anyone list few of the gifting ideas???

Please help me!!!

Hi Dipti,

The gifts vary from something as small as a bunch of bangles to something like a box or a pouch full of little goodies. But you are in search of Funny Gift Ideas. Pick the favorite gift of your choice and use your creativity to decorate or wrap it in a funny way to bring a big happy grin on the bride’s face.

You can place the gifts in decorated baskets or trays. If you have more than two to three gifts you can even set up a small bazaar if your space permits to make it more interactive.

The most common Mehendi giveaways are:

Bangles
    Bindis
    Anklets
    Bracelets
    Lac Earrings

Jewellery Boxes
    Fancy Indian Rings
    Lehiriya Dupattas
    Colourful Bandhini
    Small Indian Pouches
    Little Floral Jewellery

Though it is quite common of gifting bangles, you can make it different by keeping a live bangle maker instead of ready bangle sets. Try to make live lac bangles to match your guests’ outfits. Depending on your budget, you can pack in an alluring manner.

Hope these gifts will surely leave them speechless!!!

I appreciate your post thanks for sharing.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh