+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Toyota Etios Liva Features

Toyota Etios Liva Features

My Uncal planing to buy Toyota Etios Live. He asked me about this car features.. So friends please tell me this car features..

Toyota Etios Liva Special Features

* All variant of the new Toyota Etios Liva will be equipped with basic features like AC, Heater, Sporty front headrest and pillow type rear head rest, digital trip meter, internally adjustable ORVMs (Outside rear view mirrors) etc.
    * All variants will Except the base variant all other variants will get advanced comfort features like power steering, power windows, central locking, tilt steering, etc.
    * All variants will be equipped with driving comfort features like Cooled Glovebox, Seven bottle holders (1-Liter), Pockets at front and rear doors, Anti-Glare Rear View mirror (inside), Driver and Passenger side sun visor with mirror.Remote Fuel Lid and Tail Gate Opener.
    * Body colored bumpers, Door handles and ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors) along with Black colored B-pillers make the exteriors styling.
    * Smart Intermittent wipers to to make your journey comfortable and stress free even in rainy season.
    * Alloy wheels with broad puncture resistant tubeless tyres to increase the appeal of the new Etios Liva with excellent drivablity even at offroading conditions.
    * Initially, car will be available only with petrol engine option, but company has planned to launch Toyota Etios Liva diesel also. The new Toyota Etios Liva diesel would be available by this year end.
    * The car will be available with seven elegant colors, Vermilion Red, Serene Bluish Silver, Celestial Black, White, Symphony Silver, Harmony Beige and Ultra Marine Blue.
    * Advanced 2 Din, Radio FM, MP3 CD-DVD Player with remote control and USB built in.
    * Fog Lamps, Alloy wheels, Rear spoilers, Chrome finishing at Door handles and at Tail gate will be available with top variant.
    * Steering mounted audio controls will be available in the top variants of Toyota Etios Liva.
    * Advanced safety features like Dual Front SRS Airbags (For Driver and Front Passenger), ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), Immobiliser, Keyless Entry, Driver Seat Belt warning, Door Ajar warning, etc.

About Etios Liva

Etios Liva is a big let down as compared to other cars from the Toyota stable, I was very disappointed to recently drive one which was bought by my cousin, try out the New Swift Dzire or Mahindra Quanto.. both are excellent cars.
    [QUOTE=smith1;269215]My Uncal planing to buy Toyota Etios Live. He asked me about this car features.. So friends please tell me this car features..[/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh