+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Institutes of Indian classical music in London

I am living in England and I want to teach my daughter Indian classical music. Plz suggests me some Indian institutes in London.

You can visit [email]info@gurukul.org[/email], surdhuwani.org.uk. for providing information on Indian Classical Music Institutes.

Hi Lisa
    can u tell me in england where u live?

I am an Indian Classical Vocalist. I have been a regstered artist of All India Radio for years. I received the Best Youngest Talent Award from the reputed Dover Lane Music Conference, Calcutta. I have been the disciple of Lt.Smt. Sipra Bose, one of the few direct students of Begum Akhtar. I am presently located in Central London and would like to train talented boys and girls willing to learn Indian Classical Music.

Visit my personal website [url]www.malyabanchatterjee.com[/url] .
    In my vocal academy online lesons are given .
    TAKE CARE

Hi Tanmayee Banerjee,

Where abouts in central london are you located, do you have a contact number or email?

Hi Tanmay, do you have a contact number? As me and my wife wishes to learn Classical Singing? my email address is [email]moon.earth217@gmail.com[/email].

Hello,

I am located in Central London opposite Paddington Police station, 2 minutes walk from Edgware Road tube station (Bakerloo line). You can email me at : [email]tanvee1701@gmail.com[/email]. Thanks, Tanmayee.

Even i want to learn!Pls tell me if u know something.

Dear Indians,

I am a great music lover (any music,classical,western classical,etc.,)..I hail from TamilNadu..I would like to get connected with good music lovers in London..We can all form a group and do something..Please get connected...

Cheers!!!
    Maha
    [email]talkwithlakshmi@gmail.com[/email]

hello liza...this is manthan i'm a tabla player...which is main accompning instrument of indian classical music..i can teach tabla very well and i've an experience of 12 years...

hello this is manthan mehta here...i'm from india and i play tabla & pakhawaj...which are main accompning instruments of Indian classical music...and i can teach it very well..and i've an experience of 12 years...anyone wants to learn it , can contact me..my mail id is [email]manthanmehta7229@yahoo.co.in[/email]. i can travel anywhere in london

sheeetaltakkar

Indian classical Music

Hey, I am sheetal singh I am from India and iam good in harmonium and vocal singing. If any one want to contact with me just email me.

my email id is sheetalsinghtakkar@yahoo.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh