My friend & his girl friend fled away from WB and staying at UP. Both love each other very much. Both are from inter-cast families, so the girl's parents don't want the couple to be marry. In case of the boy family it is ok. Problem is that the girl has no evidence of DoB proof with her and in this situation it can not be arranged also. As per the statement of the girl, her DoB is in May 1994 in certificate. Also appearance wise she looks not less than 20s. For registry marriage (blood relative) witness also difficult to arrange from the girl side. Only the girls neighbor or villager can be witness in this situation. Boy age is 23 & with proof. Can be the court marriage possible in this case, in any circumstances. Please suggest what to do to sussed this marriage.