+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Drink Coffee before Breakfast?

Drink Coffee before Breakfast?

Hi friends,

I came across an article stating that, coffee is good for health, and it is a powerful stress buster. Everyone in my family agreed to this and they are saying that drinking coffee before breakfast is good for well being and it reduces the risk of diabetes. I would like to know, drinking coffee before breakfast is good for health or not???

Please share your valuable suggestions here!!!

Hi Friend,

Excessive of anything is good for nothing. Caffeine is rich in coffee spike up the sugar levels and also increases the risk of osteoporosis in elderly people. Instead of coffee, you can drink water. This will help you to reduce your food intake, i.e., you can have a control over your diet.

Now itís up to you to decide!!!

don't take tea or coffee empty stomach atleast 2-3 biscuit or toast before ...

Hi friends,

I feel that Ė neither coffee nor tea provides any health benefits to our health. If we want to stay in the pink, itís better to avoid these drinks often in our life. Instead you can opt for health drinks like fruits and vegetable juices, milk, barley water, and so on.

Helloo..

it is not good to drink too much coffee and since coffee contains caffeine it is not good to drink coffee at early i.e. in empty stomach it not good..

the spa at kona beach hotel

Hi to all,
    Coffee is not at all good for health whether intake it before breakfast or after. Caffeine that is present in coffee is not good for health. Especially for obese people and diabetes patients. So itís better that everyone can avoid coffee as much as possible.
    My suggestion is drink warm water after brushing your teeth early in the morning. Then take your breakfast after an hour. After breakfast you can have one cup of coffee or tea whatever is your choice.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh