+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Birth Certificate

Thumbs up Birth Certificate

Hi Guys,

My self Abhishek. I m here to tell you. Anybody who wants to make birth certificate of their child either baby is adopted or biological no issue we can make the birth certificate of child by gov of delhi. those parents who adopt the child, no worries those parents will also be shown biological parents of the child. contact below details.

Thanks!
    Mickey gupta
    guptaabhi.sai@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mickey gupta; 11-20-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Name

Hi Abishek,

I would like to know, how much you charge for getting a birth certificate and how long will you take to produce that credential?

Hi,

maximum 1 week. no charge.

call me then i will let u know what documents we will be needed to make BC of the baby.

Hi Abishek,

Thatís so good to hear from you, that youíre doing for charity purpose. If anyone of them in my family or in my neighborhood plans to obtain a birth certificate their children, Iíll give them your contact information. Please list all the necessary credentials that are needed to get BC here.

Hi,

List of details are:- date of birth of baby , time of baby , parents name , sex of baby.

Hii mickey..

It's good that you are helping others without charging a single rupee.. Hats off to you..

I have some small doubts, hope you will clear my doubts..

Actually the doctors will give a report on baby's birth and we have to produce that report to the nearest gram panchayat or tehsildar office to get Birth Certificate..

How come you are making the certificate without the doctor's report?
    And you also need the place of birth for the BC..

Can you clear these doubts?

So that people will come to know about your organization better and if they feel secure, then they will come to you for making birth certificates.

Hi,

If you can call me then i can tell you more better.

Thanks!

Hi

Hi,

We will take address of your doctor where child is born because govt needs record of born baby either baby born in hospital or in home. within one week you will get the birth certificate.

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

We make birth certificates of only those babies who are born but they are not recorded in gov records or they dont have birth certificate. We dont make birth certificates of babies who are not born.

Thanks!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh