+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Goody Bag Ideas for Baby's Birthday Party

Goody Bag Ideas for Baby's Birthday Party

Hi friends,

As my niece is going to turn 3 this year, we are planning to conduct a festivity in our home. We also have decided to invite all his play-school friends on this bash. My sister has given the idea of giving goody bags to all the kids who come for the celebration. But we are little bit confused, in what to place in the goody bags. At the same time, we do not want to disappoint our tiny guests by keeping the candies in the goody bags.

We are looking for some smart suggestions for what to put in a birthday goodie bag??? Please help me.

Hey Friend,

One must be careful in stuffing the goody bag because the things in the bag should be used by the children in their day-to-day lives. The stuffs should be safe and healthy. The stuffs should be safe and healthy. It should be decorated in such a way that, it gives a personal touch to all the children.

Here are some of the outstanding ideas for the goody bags:

Rhyming CDs can be gifted to all children.

Party Jugglers - Perfect for circus-themed party goody bags! This gives the children a plenty of outdoor fun! Use racquet or tennis balls, balloons, and rice. These colorful little balls can be festooned out with tiny rolls of bright masking tape, stickers, crayons, and much more.

Assorted feeding supplies - child-safe cups, bowls, plates, spoons etc, with cartoon characters can be stuffed in a goody bag.

DIY Lip Smackers - Simply prepare it with Kool-Aid and petroleum jelly; this DIY lip balm can be made in various fun colors and flavors. Put them in the decorative pot or container of your choice.

Toys - Stacking toys, push toys, building blocks, wooden puzzles, toy phones etc improve their motor and spatial skills.

Play-dog and beach-toys are timeless gifts.

Bubble-blowers with wands, musical toys, rattles are good delightful gifts for children of all ages.

Hope, the goody bags will be loved by all the little guests who made their remarkable presence in the party!!!

Cool

[QUOTE=DeepikaRai;271483]Hi friends,

As my niece is going to turn 3 this year, we are planning to conduct a festivity in our home. We also have decided to invite all his play-school friends on this bash. My sister has given the idea of giving goody bags to all the kids who come for the celebration. But we are little bit confused, in what to place in the goody bags. At the same time, we do not want to disappoint our tiny guests by keeping the candies in the goody bags.

We are looking for some smart suggestions for what to put in a birthday goodie bag??? Please help me.[/QUOTE]

Hi Deepika, I know how excited you must be getting. Oh, I have a 5 year old and he visits birthday parties probably more than Paris Hilton. I go mad buying gifts and wrapping them up. Then I thought why not make them myself at home? I did a lot of reading online and came across this read on a new kids blog Humpty Bumpty Kids: Amazing-gift-ideas-for-your-childs-friends-birthday. Helpful!!

Thanks for sharing excellent thoughts!
    I hope It could be even more enhanced if we add Assorted Chocolates, Muffins, Cookies, Jelly, and Snowballs to the goody bag. Coz more than anything kids love to toss down eatable stuffs

Candy, cake, crayons, little toy jewelery, hair accessories, bubbles, bows, ribbons, notebooks

ohh tat all was awesome ideas for baby goody bags..
    You can keep brainy games that are available in the shops. Chess, building blocks, etc..
    You also get mathematical quests books that will be very much useful for kids as they grow up..
    Mathematics helps in developing kids brain.
    That will be really a good idea for kids goody bag..

[QUOTE=DeepikaRai;271483]Hi friends,

We are looking for some smart suggestions for what to put in a birthday goodie bag??? Please help me.[/QUOTE]

1)Cheap jewellery can be good idea for goody bags. I mean every girl likes the princess ring, princess necklace so you can put it in goody bags plus it is not so expensive.
    2) You can also put story book or a color book with crayons.
    3) Chocolates can also be good option.

Hi,

We recently celebrated my daughter's birthday and even we were planning to gifts birthday goodie bag for everyone who comes for the party. So we had got the Homemade Assorted Chocolates for igiftstoindia.com, i will provide you the link if you the gift you can call them and order for it.

http://www.igiftstoindia.com/homemade-assorted-chocolates-igti_ham057/

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh