+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Can a mother of a bride wear lehenga in Wedding reception party?

Can a mother of a bride wear lehenga in Wedding reception party?

Hi frinds,I need your opinion.Can anyone tell me that Can a mother of a bride wear lehenga in Wedding reception party(religion Hindu)? Please suggest.If can wear then which style and which coloured lehenga will be suitable?( Mother of the bride has good figure )

Yes, why not?
    For marriage it is compulsory to wear Saree.. For Reception, brides mother can wear Lehenga. She will look young and gorgeous in Lehenga. It is a good option. She can go for it.
    If she is fair then the best colour is Maroon with netted lehenga style saree.. That will give an attractive looks.
    Kindly share your experience how She felt in lehenga in her daughter’s Reception Party...
    Last edited by Vishakha Pahwa; 12-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.

hi

y not? saree style lehangas are fashion now. try those.

Talking

Hi Aparnachakborty,

I would say YES, bride’s mom can wear which is appropriate in age. I have seen many north side marriages where the bride’s mom shines a lot in Lehengas.

If you feel insecure to wear then you can drape the saree in the lehengha style which becomes a style of fashion. Though it’s the bride’s day to shine, mom also has the chance to look beautiful.

She must dress in such a way that her age shouldn’t be revealed and shouldn’t look odd. Select the perfect, dress, color, and design that suits her.

Good Luck!

The lehenga style sarees are demanding in the market. Also today it's fashion growing.

Your mom can also wear it in wedding reception because it is much comfortable and easy to wear also.....

Wink Suttle LEHENGAS

Hi there,

this question is really giving me a thought as I am a mother of daughtewr and she is 1year and 6 months, but it is really making me think that what will I dress up like in my daughters marriage.Definitely being a brides momn u want to look special and also being your most dearest persons wedding you want to look the way you are feling happy and overjoyed,so its definitely right to wear a lehenga but in a sutle way and tooo loud, definitely not louder than that of the brides and wear whatever your heart calls out to. and enjoy ..........

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh