+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to decide name based on numerology

How to decide name based on numerology

Hi,

I everyone, we are looking for names based on numerology for my bothers baby. We have not yet decided names, we would like to choose the names according to numerology, and so can someone tell me the How to decide name based on numerology please…!

Sure I can help you with it; first and foremost I will give you the Pythagorean numerology chat. I will also help you with an example.

Here is the chat
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q R
    S T U V W X Y Z

I will give an example so that you will know how to use the table.
    I will tell you how to calculate the value for the name SHARMA for the no. use the table given above.
    S = 1
    H = 8
    A = 1
    R = 9
    M = 4
    A = 1

Now add all the numbers the total value for the name SHARMA is 24, add 2+4 the total is 6

There is also one more way to calculate using your date of birth I will give a link to calculate your Psychic and Destiny number use it if you’re interested to know the baby Psychic and Destiny number and also yours.
    http://www.sanatansociety.org/vedic_astrology_and_numerology/calculate_your_numbers.htm

If you’re still not happy or understand this, Please go to a good astrologer for it. IF you can give me your residential area name and place I will give you the list of astrologers name and address.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh