+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Vidya Balan's Wedding Details

Vidya Balan's Wedding Details

Hi friends,

I love Vidya Balan from the very first commercial ad of her. She is the great Indian actress, who made her mark in the film industry and achieved a special place in the Bollywood Industry, after making several unsuccessful attempts to make a remarkable start in her career. You all know that, her wedding is going to take place in this month.

I came to know that, today is her wedding. I want to know more about her wedding ceremony. Please give me, the details regarding this!!!

Hey Sen,

Even I’m a great fan of that gorgeous heroine! I would like to share her wedding information with you here…
    Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur kicked off their wedding celebrations with a very private pre-wedding ceremony at La Mode banquet hall in Juhu on 11th of this month, i.e., on Tuesday evening.

Her wedding ceremony will take place both in Punjabi and in South Indian stylea t Vidya’s residence, as she is a South-Indian and her beau is a Punjabi. December 14th is considered to be the auspicious date for Vidya’s Family, as her elder sister, Priya was also married on that date.

Vidya along with her family will visit Sri Subramania Samaj temple in Chheda Nagar, Chembur on the wedding morning.A part of the ceremony, will also take place at Kapur's parents' residence in Jolly Makers Tower, Cuffe Parade.

Only Vidya’s close friends from filmdom are invited for her wedding - Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ekta Kapoor, R Balki, Tushhar Kapoor, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj.

The couple will head to Caribbean Islands for honeymoon. After that, they will move to the sea-facing apartment on Juhu Tara Road, which was purchased by Siddarth for Vidya as their wedding gift!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh