+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Wedding Mandap Decoration Ideas

Wedding Mandap Decoration Ideas

Hi friends,

My sibling’s wedding has been fixed. As this is the last marriage in our generation and in our family, we’ve decided to do in an immense and generous manner. At the same time, we have taken all the responsibilities on our own to save money. Though we have some ideas for the wedding mandap, we are not fully satisfied with the designs, which we have.

I am looking for more decoration ideas for the wedding mandap??? Please help me!!!

Hi Suma,

Decoration of wedding stage is the most attractive part of every wedding, because everyone who has come for the marriage will focus mainly at the wedding stage and the mandap. The wedding couples can feel the first feeling of togetherness forever, with the relatives’ good wishes & blessings in this place only. So, right decoration will make this place more memorable and extra special.

It’s better to contact or arrange a Wedding Planner, because they will offer many services of decoration of your wedding venue and their main focus will be the wedding stage. You can get different types of wedding themes ideas with different color choice. You can decide your wedding theme according to your color choice. However they will decorate your stage, Mandaps and wedding venue according to your budget.

Hope, this could be informative!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh