+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor ready for Bollywood debut?

Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor ready for Bollywood debut?

Hi folks.............

I am a diehard fan of actress sridevi, her charm, elegance and beauty can never be matched with any of the actress at present. I saw her on screen at a very young age, but I heard that now her daughter is all set to rock the Bollywood industry with a debut movie. Thatís something really exciting and amazing canít wait to watch her on screen, I just need some valuable informationís on this, can anyone provide details on this?

Thank you!!

Hi Sharmila,

Yeah you are absolutely right!!!!!!!!!

Sridevi one of the most beautiful actress of both north and south, is introducing her daughter into film industry. As sridevi gave her debut in kollywood movies, and then after success in that, she moved to Bollywood movies, in the same way she is going to introduce her daughter jhanvi kapoor in south movies. After giving some mass hit movies in south, then she will step into Bollywood.

As sridevi was introduced to the film industry at the young age, even her daughter janvi is heading onto movies. Her family members insist her to take up movies by seeing her style grooming etc... Surprising news is that, the legendry director maniratnam has given an exciting offer for the star kid, so it is said that janvi kapoor will start her career from south as her mom.

If you guys know some more informationís on this, please feel free to share it............

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh