+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: is it good to drink coffee before breakfast?

is it good to drink coffee before breakfast?

Hey
    I have two cups of coffee when i wake up in the morning then later after 2to 3 hrs. I will have breakfast .I ate something before having coffee , As I want improve my eating habits . does drinking coffee in empty stomach before breakfast stress the body?

Hi

Coffee have no nutrition and it as acid in it . Coffee is not a breakfast best to have breakfast within an hour of waking up. your body has been fasting for at least 8 hours during the night, so eat breakfast when you wake up your metabolism going and gives you energy you need a energy in morning. Coffee is not good for health . Instead of coffee, you can drink water. This will help you to reduce your food intake, Maintain your diet too.

Hai

Yes, its good to take coffee before brakefast.

Hi,

I donít drink coffee before breakfast, because coffee contains Caffeine, Caffeine is never good for health. Instead I always have water as soon as I get down from bed Yes I do drink it after brushing my teeth. you can have honey in warm water its very good for health.

: is it good to drink coffee before breakfast?

I think we should not drink coffee in empty stomach.. Its better to drink while having or after breakfast

You will have your breakfast after a long gap of 8 hours. There are chances that you may digestion problem after having breakfast. If you drink anything hot after having your breakfast, it will ease your digestion. So having coffee after breakfast will be beneficial. You can feel the difference. You will surely prefer coffee after breakfast once you experience it. Your digestion will be prompt and you will feel hungry within couple of hours. You can have healthy lunch then.

I think drinking coffe in the early morning before eating breakfast in empty stomach is not good for health...

Yes, it's good only to drink coffee before breakfast.

Hey srini,

I donít think itís good.

First of all drinking tea and coffee itself is very bad. I have seen most of them who are just addicted to it. Without that they feel so tensed, upset, stressed etc....they all think that it acts as a healing agent for various sicknesses like headache, stress, tension etc.... But that is not the truth. It has caffeine which can have a stimulating effect on humans. It is not good to have all the time.

Hope you understood!

I am enjoy the coffee only to calm down my thirst,it doesn't matter when to take.it may be after or before breakfast.

According to me, never take coffee or even tea before breakfast or any food. If you want you can take it after your food. It basically reduces hunger and its not good for our body health. And don't take excess of this drinks.

yes coffee has essential elements that keeps the stomach free from gas and acidity. so better to have it before breakfast

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh