+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Dirty secrets of bollywood

Dirty secrets of bollywood

Hello everyone,

I want to share Dirty secrets of Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant. I read this news in a website which was bit childish and funny thing which happened between Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant.

Veena Malik was all set to take part in the next ‘Swayamwar’, Rakhi Sawant goes all out and reveals all Veena’s secrets. Rakhi claims that Veena Malik has earlier been married in Pakistan and is now living in Mumbai with Ashmit Patel. Rakhi, who was herself a participant of ‘Swayamvar’ few years back asks, “I haven’t seen anybody more irresponsible than her. She goes into hiding like a Gaddafi saying she’s unwell. You only go into hiding if you are guilty. She is fooling the whole world. The whole industry knows that she is married and now, she is in a live-in relationship with Ashmit Patel. I haven’t heard of any man wanting to marry a married woman, and who’s living in with another man. I want to know where these contestants (grooms) are coming from.”

After reading this I was laughing very badly why Rakhi Sawant is entering in others personal life. any ways share your comments with me.

Funny I did watch the video about this show, nothing that interesting about the show

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh