+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: is Salman Khan the No. 1 actor of Bollywood?

is Salman Khan the No. 1 actor of Bollywood?

Hey guys,

We all know that, the three Khans (Shah-Rukh, Salman and Aamir) rank the top three positions in the list of Highest Paid Actors in Bolywood and the Famous Actors with Outstanding Acting Skills. I’m little confused that, who hold the number-one place among those three. Many of my friends polled that, Salman is the best, and he is at the pinnacle, when it comes for the acting skills.

What do you people say??? Is he the No.1 actor of Bollywood??? Please come forward to share your views and replies on this!!!

Yes Dude,

With no doubt, he is the number-one actor in Bollywood!!!

Salman Khan has relentlessly delivered back-to-back blockbusters, after giving the successive failures. He is the one who competes with himself and does not repeat the characters he did. This was the mistake made by Akshay Kumar, i.e., working on the projects with similar roles.

Some of the blockbusters of Salman are:

Dabangg – 140 crores
    Ready – 121 crores (non-festive release)
    Bodyguard – 145 crores

Salman is intelligent enough, and he surprised everyone by doing what is not expected of him in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. He knows very well about the pulse of his fans, and their expectations from him. This is an attribute of the megastar. This makes him to rank the number-one position in the Bollywood.

All his fans are waiting to see more from him, in the future!

yes... no doubt.. salman is the best actor of bollywood right now... his movies are very awesume and dialogue delievery of his also good..

Hi all
    As deepika said most of his movies are smash hits..
    People like him more than any other actors..
    He is a versatile actor and I personally like his acting.

Many says that SRK is the no 1 actor, but he is not suitable for action movies.
    Salman is suitable for all kind of acting.. He did his best in 'Tere Naam'. His romantic movie 'Bodyguard' was a hit. There is no word to describe about 'Dabangg'. Every Indian knows about Dabangg..

According to me Salman is no.1 Actor of Bollywood..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh