+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to deal with depression without medication

How to deal with depression without medication

Hi all...............

One of my friends was truly madly deeply in love with a girl. They both loved each other and their life was really going cool. Once when the third party stepped into their life, there was a drastic change in their life. Due to the third party’s intro in their personal life, there arose many problems. Their relationship broke up few days back. Because of this my friend is totally depressed. He is not even talking to his parents. As other guys he is not normal. Seeing him in this state his parents are totally worried. As a friend I would like to do something good for him. Since he is totally depressed his parents are not willing to take him to psychiatrist. They want to deal without any medication. Can anyone tell how to deal with depression without any medication? Please help

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!!!!

How to deal with depression without medication

Use natural treatments for depression to avoid all the horrible side effects from prescribed antidepressants.

For depression there is lot of treatments available, or you can do some things to get rid of it naturally..........

The decision made during this time is totally wrong and not worth at all; it will be good if treated earlier, or else only she will be put into trouble in the future, and some complications may also arise. It is always good to treat depression naturally without any medication, in order to avoid the side effects.

Some light therepy, aerobic exercises, relationship counseling, music therepy etc....these are some of the natural remedies for depression. Not only these, there are lot many ways to treat depression; i would like to mention some of those with you.

Take her to some good counseling,
    Try involving her in some special activities.
    Take her to some good place, where she will be able to forget her personal life and relax.
    Meditation is one of the best things she can do to get rid of it.

Hope it helped!!!

Yes i agree , Counseling and meditation are the best ways to keep away from depression.. Keep them in lively and happy conversations!

Re:

Curd reduces the depression. we can also do meditation to control our mind and it will be very useful to deal with depression.

Well, depression comes in when a person lacks support from friends and family. I honestly believe that any person who has a tendency to suffer on this kind of condition can be healed right away if she informs the people closest to her about her different feeling that eats her mood. However, if any of you notice that someone from your family or a friend is needing some help it is advisable to bring her to an expert to better cure her, but if you think that he or she is in not that state but shows sign why not talk to her and always make sure you are there to support and guide her.

Thumbs up running can help with mild depression.

I am suffering from mild depression since early childhood. My family has a history of depression. One thing i noticed if i am in good shape i feel more confident about myself and more happier. I run 12 to 15 miles per week. Early morning run boost your metabolism and keeps you happy all day. You can also change the lifestyle. Try to get involved in hobbies and keep yourself happy.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh