+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: fiat panda 2012 specifications

fiat panda 2012 specifications

hello
    I am planning to purchase fiat panda 2012. I am planning to gift for my brother marriage which suits for youth . please help me giving the information about the specification please reply ASAP!

Hey

The new panda is grown by just a few inches to ensures the attainment of the highest safety standard . With an overall length of 143.7 in (3650 mm), width of 64.6 in (1640 mm) and height of 61 in (1550 mm), new Panda can comfortably accommodate up to five people and is equipped with one of the largest luggage compartments in its segment. The new engine range emphasizes new Panda's cutting edge technology. Customers will be able to choose from two TwinAir twin cylinder engines: the International Engine of the Year 2011 85 hp TwinAir Turbo, or the brand new 65 hp naturally aspirated TwinAir, both equipped with Start and Stop as standard. The recently revised four cylinder 69 hp 1.2 liter Fire engine completes the petrol engine range at launch, but a state-of-the-art turbodiesel 75 hp 1.3 liter MultiJet 2 engine, also with Start and Stop as standard, will also be offered. which helps drivers use the engine more efficiently, and thus reduce fuel consumption. Hope this will know you better.

Fiat Panda specification:
    Powertrain
    Type: I4
    Displacement: 76 cu in (1242 cc)
    Power: 69 hp @ 5500 rpm
    Torque: 75 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm
    Driveline: Front Wheel Drive
    Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Brakes & Tires
    Brakes Front - Rear: Ventilated Discs - Drum

Exterior Dimensions & Weight
    Length: 143.7 in