+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Shilpa Shetty to judge Nach Baliye Season 5?

Shilpa Shetty to judge Nach Baliye Season 5?

Nach baliye is such a successful dance reality show which is more popular even now. Because of the positive response from the audience the season 5 is going to hit the screen very soon. Hope all are waiting for it. One of my friends really goes craze on that show, because she loves dance. Despite all these things the important point is the judges of that show. Heard that shilpa shetty is going to judge the show, but I do not know Whether It is a rumor or the truth. Do you guys know about this? If so! Please share your views and opinions on this!!!

Hello all,

Nach Baliye' is one reality show, in which the celebrities who shine on screen are brought to reality, as they show their dancing skills to their fans and viewers!

This popular show in its fifth season will be five times more exciting! An interesting and exciting thing is that actress “shilpa shetty kundra” will be one among the judges, who will be judging the participants based on their grooving and dancing skills!!!!

It is also said that the other two judges Sajid Khan and Terence lewis promises that season 5 will be the best ever hope it will be!

If you guys know more about this, please feel free to share it!

Hey.......

Nach Baliye is one of my favorite dance reality shows.............

I will never miss to watch it. I have been watching it right from season one now it has come to fifth season. There has been lot of interesting things happening from past 4 season’s hope it will be continued even this season.
    Nice to see all the celebrity couples dancing.

The judges of the show are really good; love to see Sajid Khan, Terence Lewis and the gorgeous Bollywood star celebrity judging the show. The judging statics is totally changed, when compared to the other seasons.

Good show!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh